Anna and I are planning the summer programme and hope to have some fun events for everyone to take part in. Could you let me know in the comments below if you have any ideas to add to the ones below or thoughts on any of the events please?
- Raft build at high tide and maybe include some food. We will need to collect bits and pieces but will probably be able to grab some equipment from the raft race in Lostwithiel
- End of term BBQ at our house – what do you want to do next year, etc
- Overnight camp on the school field. I am hoping for a dry night and maybe no tent just groundsheets and we go to sleep looking at the stars
- CreationFest. For more information visit https://creationfest.org.uk
- Hall walk or something similar – packed lunch and dry day
- Kill the man – Joe’s favourite game – let’s do it in the woods though
- Alfie, Jack and Rich will be visiting the school field every Monday evening to light fires, build a long barn and some outdoor furniture
These are just my ideas and there will be others. Look forward to hearing from you.