Start with who is in your hand
We would all love a large youth club but rather than look for something you haven’t got, build on what you do have!
- Think of the parable of the talents
- Treasure those you’ve been entrusted with
- Build relationships and encourage them
- Invest in them
- And God will grow them
- Try looking at where you’re meeting, your own home might be better than a large church building
- Get young people involved in the planning
And finally, don’t focus on numbers. Value the young people you have by investing in them, value the one.