Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?
Have a go at these 20 questions. Please feel free to comment in the section below.
- Childhood hero: Steve McQueen
- Hobbies: Permaculture, HugelKultur, Aquaponics, reading, playing, wood craft, Morris Minors and using pallets creatively.
- Favourite music: 60s Rhythm and Blues, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Dave Dee, Dozey, Beaky, Mick and Titch. Opera and Classical. Love Ballet.
- Favourite book: The Bible
- Favourite film: Not possible to answer, Sand Pebbles, Phonebooth, 12 Angry Men, and more!
- Favourite Television programme: Don’t watch TV but if pushed Doctor Who
- What’s so good about living in your town/village: Lostwithiel is blissful. It is peaceful, full of nice people, fun, safe, and where I want to die.
- What would improve it: A radically altered community centre focused on the community rather than money making and a completely changed Town Council full of young people.
- I’m very good at: Chatting, relationships and telling jokes.
- I’m very bad at: Completing and finishing. Although I have managed to complete and finish these 20 questions.
- A phrase I use too often: Calling people John because I have forgotten their names. Trouble is I call all the women John as well as the men! By the way what was that reporter called again… John probably!
- Three people (dead or alive) I would invite to dinner: Steve McQueen, Audrey Hepburn, Jesus.
- I’d like to be stranded on a desert island with (apart from other half): It would be Mia and Abi (my daughters) and my dog and my chickens and ducks and goldfish and a pizza chef and a curry chef and an ice cream chef.
- I’m embarrassed by: The state of this countries politics. The Government are ruining our welfare state, our hospitals and our standard of education.
- Proudest moment: Marrying Anna
- Best things about Cornwall: Lostwithiel.
- Worst things about Cornwall: Cornwall Council who like our Government seem hell bent on destroying our fantastic county. If it was me running the County as Chief Exec I would cut my salary to £20,000 and spend the whole time walking up and down the county chatting to locals and finding out how the council can serve them better.
- What of our country’s laws would you change: Currently the stupid and crass bedroom tax. It has needlessly plunged people into debt and causing untold heartache as older people are being forced to move from houses they have lived in for most of their lives. But there are loads others.
- Overrated public figure: Margaret Thatcher, David Cameron, Nick Clegg. Thanks guys together you have systematically shown a contempt for this countries greatest achievements.
- In another life I’d be: Richard Brown, very happy with who I am.
Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?